This position is responsible for writing and maintaining game clients and back-end services. Job duties may also include investigating server service issues, working together with other departments about features, and contributing in various ways to help the success of our projects. What you’ll be doing:
- Write client code for high quality games.
- Work with various languages and programming environments, such as Unity.
- Write shaders to implement the desired look and feel of the game.
- Create plugins and tools to enable artists and others to create content for the game.
- Fill in the details of the game design.
- Have a firm understanding of the server side of the game.
- Be able to effectively implement network dependent features.
- Have been programming for at least 5 years.
- S. or equivalent in Computer Science, or a very extensive experience in programming.
- In depth knowledge of Unity and C#.
- Fluency in 3D graphics and shader programming.
- Understanding of memory management.
- Familiarity with networked application development.
- Good knowledge of Java, Maya, and client server game architecture.
- Strong communication skills.
- Desire to learn and to grow.
- Ability to work with small, agile team environments.
- Must have a passion for making fun, highly playable games!
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for you and your dependents
- 401(k) with employer match
- Monthly game nights with catering
- Gym access
- Spacious and sunny deck
Game Period is built by gamers for the gamers. We provide latest news, tips and walkthroughs for video games. At Game Period
, you can get access to the best video games related content.