• Strong conceptual thinking. Designers are expected to not just flawlessly execute teammates’ ideas but also be a part of the initial creative process.
• Ability to create intuitive, beautiful, clean pixel perfect designs. Strong knowledge of color, Typography, layout, icons and other visual elements.
• The ability to both work autonomously and as part of a team – you’ll need to do both here, so we want need people who can get their marching orders and go as well as communicate and collaborate.
• Leadership skills. Our designers have the opportunity – and responsibility – to come up with great ideas and work with other designers, Product Managers and Developers to see them through to the finish.
• T-shirt designing skills are must, we need designs to submit in Sunfrog
• Sprinklr is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.What makes you qualified?
• A healthy design background: 2+ years of interactive experience (preferably agency experience), an intimate knowledge of industry tools, and solid understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction and navigation.
• Bachelor's degree, master’s degree or equivalent experience in Communication Design.